Who You Are
We know you’re probably just beginning your search for a wedding DJ, and we hope you’ll become a client soon. Our clients are amazing. We’re not exaggerating when we say we’re honored to provide music for such smart, savvy and creative people.
If you’re considering hiring MyDeejay for your wedding, the following probably applies:
- You want your dance floor to be packed the entire night.
- You have ideas about what you want to hear at your wedding, and you want a DJ who will respect your tastes while also working with you to create a playlist that will make your guests want to dance.
- You want a DJ who is professional and polished, but also fun, positive and down-to-earth.
- You want the opportunity to speak with your specific DJ before you sign a contract, and you want a guarantee that the DJ you spoke with will be the one performing on your wedding day.
- You’re busy and need your DJ to be accessible via email and cell phone throughout your planning process.
If this reflects your wishes, too, then we’re glad we found each other! We pride ourselves on delivering an amazing experience to each couple who hires us. (You don’t need to take our word for it – we have hundreds upon hundreds of fantastic online reviews and vendor endorsements to show for it.) We can’t wait to do the same for you, and as a client of MyDeejay, you can count on the following:
- We will treat you with respect – respect for your vision, your ideas, your preferences, and your time.
- We will earn your business, and your trust, by listening intently to your wishes and ideas – not telling you how your wedding should be.
- We will be accessible to you when you need us, via the owners’ and DJs’ cell phones, email, and our corporate office.
- We will always respond to any email or phone message as quickly as possible. Our company standard is 24 hours, and we strive to be much faster.
- We will use our experience and expertise to help you in your planning, and to make sure things run smoothly on your wedding day.
- We will accommodate your music requests, and will acquire any commercially available song that we don’t already own.
- We will work with you to develop a plan and a timeline for your wedding day, and to execute that plan as discussed.
- We will be kind, friendly, courteous, and professional when interacting with your family and your wedding guests. We’re about as far from snobby and elitist as you can get.
- We will present ourselves, from our personal appearance to the setup of our equipment, with the utmost professionalism.
- We will conduct ourselves with poise and decorum, and will never do anything that would embarrass you or your guests or put you “on the spot.”
- We will make any agreed-upon announcements with refinement and polish. There will be no surprises.
- We will coordinate with your other vendors before and throughout your event, and ensure that nothing is missed or mishandled. If changes or adjustments need to be made, your guests will never notice.
- We will never drink alcohol, take cigarette breaks, or do anything that could negatively reflect on your decision to hire us.
- We will consistently demonstrate to you that exceptional customer service is the cornerstone of our company and our number one priority, and this will never change.
- We will make you glad you chose MyDeejay for your wedding, and your experience with our company will be outstanding from beginning to end.