We pride ourselves on being completely different than every other DJ company in the area. We’re different in the way we approach weddings, the way we treat our clients, and the values and philosophy by which we operate. We’re a company that treats people with respect (for their tastes and preferences, their time, and their intelligence). We share our clients’ enthusiasm for music and for their events, and we’re committed to doing business the right way and fulfilling every promise we make.
Our company has grown quite a bit since we launched, but our mission remains the same: to be the best DJ company possible. We’ll never settle for what’s always worked; we’ll never become complacent or say something is “good enough.” No matter how many industry awards and amazing reviews we receive, we’ll never stop striving to be even better and to live up to our company motto: Consistent Excellence.
Company Philosophy and Core Values
We operate this business the way it should be done: with great customer service, and great DJs delivering great performances every weekend. Every person who works for MyDeejay knows and lives our core values:
- Education – An educated consumer is our best customer. Even if a couple doesn’t book us, at least they will make a better decision for having looked at our website.
- Trust – Earning our clients’ trust, and building a relationship with them, is the most important part of earning their business.
- Respect – Treating our clients the way they deserve to be treated, which means respecting their time, their questions, and their wishes for their special day.
- Value – Keeping our prices very reasonable for the quality of service we offer, and delivering results that far exceed our clients’ expectations.
- Transparency – No hidden fees, tricky policies, or fine print – what you see is what you get.
- Reliability – Delivering on our promises, no matter how big or small.
- Consistent Excellence – Not just exceeding expectations, but delivering an excellent experience for every client and every single event.
We’re also dedicated to giving back to the community, and are proud to have donated our time and financial support to a variety of worthy causes, including the Human Rights Campaign, Pink Initiative, Wish Upon a Wedding, Voices for Children, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Maryland, House of Ruth, The Starlight Children’s Foundation, and more.
We know you’re probably just beginning your search for a wedding DJ, and we hope you’ll become a client soon. Our clients are amazing. We’re not exaggerating when we say we’re honored to provide music for such smart, savvy and creative people. If you’re considering hiring MyDeejay for your wedding, the following probably applies to you:
- You want your dance floor to be packed the entire night.
- You want a DJ who will respect your tastes, while also working with you to create a playlist that will make your guests want to dance.
- You want a DJ who is professional and polished, but also fun, positive and down-to-earth.
- You want to meet your specific DJ before you sign a contract, and you want to be confident that the DJ you met with will be the one performing on your wedding day.
- You’re busy and need your DJ to be accessible via email and cell phone throughout your planning process.
If this sounds like you, then we’re glad we found each other! We pride ourselves on delivering an amazing experience to each couple who hires us. You don’t need to take our word for it – we have hundreds upon hundreds of fantastic online reviews and vendor endorsements, so you can have confidence that we’ll deliver on our promises. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Our Promises to You
As a client of MyDeejay, you can count on the following:
- We will treat you with respect – respect for your vision, your ideas, your preferences, and your time.
- We will earn your business, and your trust, by listening intently to your wishes and ideas – not telling you how your wedding should be.
- We will be accessible to you when you need us, via phone or email – whatever you prefer.
- We will always respond to any email or phone message as quickly as possible. Our company standard is 24 hours, and we strive to be much faster.
- We will use our experience and expertise to help you in your planning, and to make sure things run smoothly on your wedding day.
- We will accommodate your music requests, and will acquire any commercially available song that we don’t already own.
- We will work with you to develop a plan and a timeline for your wedding day, and to execute that plan as discussed.
- We will be kind, friendly, courteous, and professional when interacting with your family and your wedding guests.
- We will present ourselves, from our personal appearance to the setup of our equipment, with the utmost professionalism.
- We will conduct ourselves with poise and decorum, and will never do anything that would embarrass you or your guests or put you “on the spot.”
- We will make any agreed-upon announcements with refinement and polish. There will be no surprises.
- We will coordinate with your other vendors before and throughout your event, and ensure that nothing is missed or mishandled. If changes or adjustments need to be made, your guests will never notice.
- We will never drink alcohol at your wedding or do anything that could reflect negatively on your decision to hire us.
- We will consistently demonstrate to you that exceptional customer service is the cornerstone of our company and our number one priority, and this will never change.
- We will make you glad you chose MyDeejay for your wedding, and your experience with our company will be outstanding from beginning to end.
Sound like the kind of experience you want from a DJ company? Great! Please use the button below to check availability for your date – we look forward to hearing from you!