MyDeejay is the Baltimore / Washington DC area’s most trusted disc jockey service, and we’ve earned our impeccable reputation one satisfied customer at a time. We’ve built a completely different kind of company than the typical “entertainment agency,” and because our business model is so different from other companies, it’s very important to understand what we offer and our booking process.
Wedding DJ Services
Weddings comprise about 90% of the events we do as a company, and we’ve been recognized as the area’s top wedding experts – in fact, we’ve been the “Top Vote Getter” in the annual Washingtonian Weddings survey seven times including 2018, 2019, and 2020.
For weddings under 300 guests, we offer a unique all-inclusive, flat-rate package that includes the following:
- Up to six hours of service from an experienced professional DJ on our award-winning team, matched with you based on your specific music and style preferences,
- All of the equipment needed to cover each of your event spaces, including separate sound systems for ceremony, cocktails, and reception, additional speakers, and wireless mics – everything’s included!
- Unlimited contact with the specific DJ you’ll be working with the day of your wedding, from the initial interview before you sign a contract all the way through your last dance,
- Unlimited requests for music, no matter how eclectic your tastes, and the expertise to turn those requests into an amazing dance party!
- Live mixing and creative song transitions by your DJ to keep the energy flowing and your dance floor packed the entire night,
- Professional emcee service – your DJ will take care of any necessary announcements in MyDeejay’s signature polished, never-cheesy performing style,
- Online planning and music requests using our web-based management system, keeping you organized and giving the DJ everything they need to make your wedding a success,
- Travel, setup, and breakdown time is included, and doesn’t count against your 6 hours of DJ service.
- An emergency backup system to ensure that you’ll have a professional DJ the day of your wedding, prepared with your music and wedding details, even in the event of a true emergency.
Pricing is based on our availability for the date, time, and location of your wedding, and we will always give you our best price and any available discounts or promotions in our initial quote – you won’t even need to ask. We built our all-inclusive wedding package and pricing to be simple, fair, and easy to understand, and you can rest assured that we’ll never surprise you with additional charges for equipment once we get closer to your wedding date.
If you need more than 6 hours of DJ services for your wedding, our hourly overtime rate is provided on the first page of your contract. For weddings over 300 guests or other private and corporate events, simply contact us and we’ll work with you to create a custom price quote that meets your needs.
MyDeejay clients also enjoy access to discounted services from our partners such as uplighting, photo booths, and live ceremony musicians – scroll down to read more about our Partner Services.
Not planning a wedding? While we specialize in weddings, we also provide service for corporate events and upscale private parties. Click here for information on our Corporate Event DJ Services.
MyDeejay’s Booking Process
We’ve got booking a great DJ for your wedding down to a science. Our booking process has been designed to be as simple and straightforward as possible, from scheduling your initial interview with the DJ through signing a digital contract and making payment online.
The first step in the process is to check our availability and get a quote by filling out our inquiry form. We’ll always provide a full and accurate price quote on our very first response back to you – we won’t force you to talk to any “salespeople” and you won’t have to jump through any hoops just to find out what your wedding DJ will cost.
Once you’re ready to be matched with one of our DJs, complete a quick 4-question music and style survey to help us match you with the perfect DJ on our team. We’ll match you based on your preferences and place a courtesy hold on the DJ’s calendar for 10 days to give you time to interview them. We’ll also send you a contract to review before your interview call, so you have all the information you need to make a decision after completing the interview.
Your DJ will reach out to schedule an initial interview via phone or video call to make sure it’s a good fit for everyone. We want you to have a personal connection with the DJ you’ll be working with, so you feel confident they will deliver an amazing experience for your and your guests on your special day. We won’t force you to drive to our office to meet or sit through an elaborate sales presentation just to book us – we respect you and know your time is valuable, which is why we do everything online.
After your interview, simply complete the contract via digital signature and make a minimum 50% payment to reserve your date, and we’ll lock you in on the DJ’s calendar and create an account for you in our online planning system. Your completed planning forms and balance payment aren’t due until 30 days before your wedding, but our office staff (and your DJ) are here to help with whatever you need during your planning process.
Ready to get the booking process started? We’re here to help! Use the button below to complete our inquiry form, and we’ll respond quickly with availability and a full and accurate price quote for your wedding.
MyDeejay Partner Services
At MyDeejay, we stick to what we do best – providing the highest-quality DJ services in the Baltimore / Washington metro area. However, because of our trusted relationship with our clients and our outstanding reputation as a company, our customers often ask us about additional services they need for their events.
We’ve partnered with some of the best companies in the region to provide top-quality additional services at discounted pricing, available exclusively for MyDeejay customers. Once you’ve booked one of our award-winning DJs, we’ll connect you with any partners you’re interested in contracting to activate their discounted pricing and get the process started.
Use the buttons below to access pricing and information for our Partner Services:
We’re also more than happy to provide referrals and recommendations for other event professionals who share our commitment to quality and service, simply ask our office staff or your DJ and we’ll send you any information you might need.