Everyone at MyDeejay cherishes our relationships with our fellow wedding professionals. That’s because we know that these relationships are not only the foundation of our business’ success, but also our clients’ happiness. Every event is better when the entire vendor team shines, and so we’ve made it our mission to make each and every wedding professional’s job easier and more enjoyable.
Here’s what you can expect when referring, and working with, a disc jockey from MyDeejay:
- We will contact everyone on the vendor team prior to the event, so that you know how to reach us and when to expect us
- We will learn, in advance, the venue’s requirements for load-in and load-out, and will work around the vendors who are dealing with more complex equipment and product
- We will set up our equipment attractively and unobtrusively, with an emphasis on safety; all wires will be discreetly taped down (with residue-free gaffer’s tape)
- We will follow the venue’s and community’s rules for decibel levels, and will constantly monitor volume throughout the event space so that everyone can enjoy both dancing and conversing
- In the presence of a wedding planner or coordinator, we will defer to him/her and will do everything in our power to assist that person; in the absence of someone in this role, we will gladly step up and lead the communication among the vendor team
- We will ensure all “key players” (including the guests of honor and the other vendors) are present and informed before any major announcements are made, so that no one ever misses an important moment
- We will adhere to the event timeline, and will be flexible enough to accommodate any adjustments that need to be made “on the fly,” so that guests never notice
- We will solve any problems that arise quickly, calmly and capably
- We will end the event on-time, knowing the rest of the vendor team is ready to wrap up the festivities!
We know that, when you’re referring another wedding professional, you’re putting your own reputation on the line – that’s why we will make absolutely certain you’re glad you recommended us. In addition, we’ll look for every opportunity to refer you to prospective clients, because we want to support your business’ success just as you’ve supported ours! If there is ever anything we can do to be of service, we’re always glad to hear from you.
What Other Wedding Pros are Saying About MyDeejay…
“We love working with the team at MyDeejay. Not only do their DJ’s play great music and MC weddings wonderfully, they also have a great online planning tool which our clients love. We always know the flow of the wedding will be seamless along with a packed dance floor with a MyDeejay DJ!” – Kelley Cannon Events
“You will not go wrong hiring anyone within the MyDeejay team! They are all so talented and always on top of it, making sure your wedding day’s entertainment is perfect.” – Bowen Films
“I love working with the friendly, professional and talented staff at MyDeejay. They are very easy to get along with and they always keep the dance floor hopping and festive. I love this well-respected company, as do my couples!” – Timmester Photography
“I can not say enough good things about the MyDeejay crew. They are the company we turn to when we need professional, fabulous, flexible and FUN DJ’s. Every time we refer a day-of or full-service client to MyDeejay, we know they will be taken care of from start to finish. Every event is always smooth flowing and the DJ’s are always a pleasure to work with.” – Wedding Savvy, Inc.
“They are the best! Every DJ is professional, courteous and easy to work with. Each DJ is unique and they are able to fit to my bride/groom’s needs. The DJs work with me and find solutions for the wedding when we need to think fast. They are a great partner!” – Le Meridien Arlington
“MyDeejay never fails to be professional, cooperative, and a pleasure to work with. I can tell you that I’ve always had a great experience working with them. More importantly, I’ve never shared a client with MyDeejay that hasn’t raved about their fantastic work. MyDeejay knows how to get the party going in a way that maintains an elegant but fun dancing atmosphere. I highly recommend them.” – Egomedia Photography
“MyDeejay has done several weddings at Woodend. They know our space well, their DJs are always on time, polite, and know what they are doing!” – Woodend Sanctuary
“Excellent, excellent DJs. I have worked many events with MyDeejay and am always impressed by their professionalism, skill and personalized service.” – Kyle Bergner Photography
“We have worked with MyDeejay on many occasions and we simply love them! They put on a great show and are so easy to work with. We also hear the best things from our wedding couples about working with MyDeejay.” – The Alexandrian (formerly Hotel Monaco Alexandria)
“You can tell that the DJs at MyDeejay love what they do! They are friendly, very knowledgeable, and they know how to keep the wedding guests on the dance floor! On top of that, they are consummate professionals.” – Howerton+Wooten Events
“love working with everyone at MyDeejay! Everyone who works there is very down to earth and makes the wedding reception flow so well.” – Kathy Blanchard Photography
“We absolutely love MyDeejay! They are at the very top of our favorites list and always provide an excellent service to our brides and grooms!” – The Engineers Club
“We love everyone at MyDeejay! If you want to work with real people who are kind and generous and take pride in what they do…these are the people for you. The service is spectacular and the music choices are always spot-on. My shooters are always thrilled when they find out they’re working an event with the MyDeejay staff.” – Dolce Studio Films
“MyDeejay delivers every time! I know the event will go well when a MyDeejay DJ is here!” – Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay
“One of the most professional DJ companies in the business, and I see a lot of them. Well dressed, reliable, courteous and playing exactly what you want to hear.” – Historic London Town & Gardens
“MyDeejay is my favorite DJ company – hands down. They are different than any other company. They present themselves in the most professional manner, know how to read the crowd and make an elegant presentation – at each and every event. They are the most professional DJ company to deal with before, during and after the event.” – Elegant Event Planning & Design
Read more of our vendor endorsements here, and if you’d like more information on our services and how we support our fellow wedding professionals, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!